The blog of BaggieAggie, designer of bags, gadget cases and other fabulous accessories handmade in Wales. Sprinkled with recipes, gardening chat, the odd piece of short fiction, and anything else that inspires (or annoys!) me. So pull up a comfy chair and stay a while.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Passport Holders now available!

Handmade fabric passport wallet in a contemporary floral fabric in pink and green.I was recently asked to custom-make a fabric passport holder / cover, and have since decided to offer them permanently on my website. 'Pink Flower' on the left is now available, and more will follow soon, including some in fabrics more suitable for men.

In the meantime, custom orders are very welcome. Just contact me through my website. :)

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea, love the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Good to see you posting on your blog again - I was wondering where you'd got to. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks gorgeous! I've awarded you a Stylish Blog Award - please check out my blog for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete